We are trained to handle the care needs of clients with Parkinson’s disease.
Personalized In-Home Parkinson’s Care
If you’ve already taken care of someone with Parkinson’s disease, you know that there comes a point when you need some help. TLC understands the needs of Parkinson’s patients and provides the right quality of care right in your home. Our trained Parkinson’s caregivers give you the peace of mind you need.
We know Parkinson’s symptoms can fluctuate and a patient’s needs can change from day-to-day. Our Parkinson’s caregivers take a comprehensive approach to providing care at home.
Parkinson’s services provided:
- Parkinson’s Assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Cooking/Meal preparation
- Overnight Care
- Medication reminders
- Laundry (change of bed linens)
- Grocery shopping/Errands
- Transfer to activities for Seniors
- Walking assistance
- Respite care
- Doctor’s appointments
- Disabled/Handicapped care
- In-Home Live in Care
- Safety Supervision
Our Home Health Care Services include:
- Free in-Home care evaluation
- Free Regular follow-up to ensure that the caregiver provides the best quality of care
- 24/7 Helpline
- Customized and flexible schedule
- Long-term or short-term care
- Live-in care
- All major Long-Term Care Insurances accepted
- Experienced Caregivers in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Dementia living assistance
- The Best Quality of Care at the Best Price:
- Hourly Services starts at $16/hour (4 hours minimum)
- 12-Hour Shift starts at $160/Day
- LIVE-IN starts at $190/Day
To take advantage of our Parkinson’s Care, please contact (888) 817-6217 and discuss the service with a member of our staff.