If you need round-the-clock care at home, our staff can provide you with the necessary support.
24-Hour Home Care Services
There are times when your loved ones need assistance in their own “Home Sweet Home” around the clock. When your loved ones have a severe diagnosis for diseases like Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or recovering from the effects of a stroke, disabilities or difficult health conditions, you want them to be well taken care of and be safe.
In these cases, there are several options:
24-Hour Live-In Care Services:
Our caregivers are specially trained in caring for seniors who need 24/7 live-in care.
Caregivers (who will switch every 3 or 4 days) will stay 24/7 right at the patient’s home to assist in ADL’s (Activity Daily Living Services).
Live-in care gives you the highest level of attention to be sure that your loved ones will always stay safe.
Because they can never be alone, Alzheimer’s patients, Parkinson’s, Dementia or those who are recovering need Live-In Home Care services.
12-Hour In-Home Care Service:
A 12-Hour In-Home Care Service helps you get care coverage for your loved ones while you are away all day. This 12-hour shift can be adjusted to your schedule and your loved one’s needs. This 12-hour shift allows you to have longer coverage without having a caregiver living at home with you.
These two shifts are ideal for patients who are in difficult health conditions and need close attention all day and night. The extensive safety supervision and care will give you Peace of Mind!
Live-In & Shift Services Provided:
- Light housekeeping
- Cooking/Meal preparation
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia assistance
- Overnight Care
- Medication reminders
- Laundry (change of bed linens)
- Grocery shopping/Errands
- Transfer to activities for Seniors
- Walking assistance
- Respite care
- Doctor’s appointments
- Disabled/Handicapped care
- In-Home Live in Care
- Safety Supervision
Our Home Health Care Services include:
- Free in-Home care evaluation
- Free Regular follow-up to ensure that the caregiver provides the best quality of care
- 24/7 Helpline
- Customized and flexible schedule
- Long-term or short-term care
- Live-in care
- All major Long-Term Care Insurances accepted
- Experienced Caregivers in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Dementia living assistance
- The Best Quality of Care at the Best Price:
- Hourly Services starts at $16/hour (4 hours minimum)
- 12-Hour Shift starts at $160/Day
- LIVE-IN starts at $190/Day
To take advantage of our 24-Hour Live-In Care, please contact (888) 817-6217 and discuss the service with a member of our staff.