Our clients do not have to feel and be alone with the delivery of our companion care services.
Elderly Companion Care At Home
TLC understands how difficult it can be to help your aging loved one remain independent. Your loved one needs help around the house, preparing meals, doing the laundry, light housekeeping, remembering medications, and getting to appointments or running errands.
Your purpose is to keep your loved one as long as possible in his own home because staying independent at home is the priority.
TLC is designed to provide companionship to seniors in Broward and Miami Dade County.
If your loved one is having troubles keeping up with drinking and eating regularly, housekeeping, getting to activities, exercise or getting to doctor’s appointments, our caregivers can help them do these things.
Companion Care Services provided:
- Light housekeeping
- Cooking/Meal preparation
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia assistance
- Overnight Care
- Medication reminders
- Laundry (change of bed linens)
- Grocery shopping/Errands
- Transfer to activities for Seniors
- Walking assistance
- Respite care
- Doctor’s appointments
- Disabled/Handicapped care
- In-Home Live in Care
- Safety Supervision
Our Home Health Care Services include:
- Free in-Home care evaluation
- Free Regular follow-up to ensure that the caregiver provides the best quality of care
- 24/7 Helpline
- Customized and flexible schedule
- Long-term or short-term care
- Live-in care
- All major Long-Term Care Insurances accepted
- Experienced Caregivers in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Dementia living assistance
- The Best Quality of Care at the Best Price:
- Hourly Services starts at $18/hour (4 hours minimum)
- 12-Hour Shift starts at $180/Day
- LIVE-IN starts at $220/Day
To take advantage of our Companion Care, please contact (888) 817-6217 and discuss the service with a member of our staff.