Our clients do not have to feel and be alone with the delivery of our companion care services.
Elderly Companion Care At Home
TLC understands how difficult it can be to help your aging loved one remain independent. Your loved one needs help around the house, preparing meals, doing the laundry, light housekeeping, remembering medications, getting to appointments, and running errands.
Your purpose is to keep your loved one as long as possible in his/her own home because staying independent at home is the priority.
TLC is designed to provide companionship to seniors in Broward and Miami-Dade County.
If your loved one is having trouble in keeping up with drinking and eating regularly, housekeeping, getting to activities, exercising or getting to doctor’s appointments, our caregivers can help them do these things through our home care services in Broward County, Florida.
Our Home Health Care Services include:
- Free in-Home care evaluation
- Free Regular follow-up to ensure that the caregiver provides the best quality of care
- 24/7 Helpline
- Customized and flexible schedule
- Long-term or short-term care
- Live-in care
- All major Long-Term Care Insurances accepted
- Experienced Caregivers in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Dementia living assistance
- The Best Quality of Care at the best Price :
- Hourly Services starts at $16/hour (4 hours minimum)
- 12-Hour Shift starts at $160/Day
- LIVE-IN starts at $190/Day